It’s later than the most other sites, but my PS Vita was ran out of battery.
Forgive me for that!
Anyway, Sony had released PS Vita 1.65 this night, but it contained a PSP AdHoc bug, and thus I didn’t even have a chance to grab it, as Sony had taken down that firmware update, before this morning.
But this afternoon, Sony has released a fixed version of 1.65 – 1.66 – and this one seems to not have the bug.
- Alerts are now adjustable.
- PS Vita can now be set to go into Stand-By Mode after 10 minutes.
- Caps Lock has been added to the PS Vita keyboard.
- An ‘arrow’ is visible at a new activity in the relevant LiveArea.
- Notifications can now be turned off (Sound & Display Settings).